There is now a requirement for all maintained schools to publish specific financial information on their school website.
If you wish to find out any information about the Financial Benchmarking of Lindens Primary School please follow the link below.
Free School Meals
Applying for Free School Meals
If eligible your child will receive a healthy meal free of charge, and the school will get extra funding for every eligible child.
Even if you don’t want your child to receive a free school meal, you should still apply so that the school receives as much funding as possible.
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll also qualify for the Holiday Activity and Food Programme (HAF). You have to apply before each holiday.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Childcare vouchers are accepted at Four Seasons before and after school provision.
Please follow the links below to see how we spend our Pupil Premium, Sports Premium and Covid Catch up funding at Lindens Primary School.