Week 18th January
CBeebies - Space Week
- Daily Blog Monday 18th January
- Maths Worksheet - Make Equal Groups -Sharing
- Maths - Answers
- Maths Extension Activity
- Maths Extension Activity - Answers
- Phonics - Group A
- Phonics- Group B
- Preparing a Poem for Performance
- The School Kid's Rap Poem
- The Sound Collector Poem
- The History of Winnie the Pooh
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree Story by Mrs Yates
- Winnie the Pooh wordsearch
Monday - Maths - Make equal groups
Here is Monday's Maths lesson about making equal groups - sharing.
Michael Rosen's top tips for performing poems and stories
Benjamin Zaphaniah Performing his poetry
How to perform poetry | English - Nothing Rhymes with Orange
The School Kids' Rap Performance
Poem by John Foster
Roger McGough reads 'The Sound Collector'
Enjoy Roger McGough reading one of his favourite poems 'The Sound Collector'.
Tuesday Maths- Make equal groups - grouping
Watch today's video learning how to make equal groups.
Wednesday Maths - Divide by 2
Watch this video to learn how to divide by 2.
Thursday Maths - Divide by 5
Watch this video to learn how to divide by 5.
Friday Maths - Divide by 10
Watch this video to learn how to divide by 10.
Friday PM - DrawWithRob - Astronaut
✏️ARE YOU READY TO DRAW? Here's another #DrawWithRob film for you to watch with your little/big ones. Today we are drawing an astronaut 👩🚀🚀